Put the Backing of the NBAA to Work for You
Since 2009 this exceptional program has paid out nearly $2 million
The NBAA Workers' Compensation Insurance Program provides a high quality, cost effective solution to aviation workers' compensation coverage. Participants enjoy the following benefits:
- Aviation workers' compensation insurance at competitive rates.
- Opportunity to receive a cash dividend. Due to the excellent loss experience of the group, participating NBAA Members earned an average of a 17.5% cash dividend over the three year life of the program.
- Broad coverage tailored to the needs of aviation businesses including both flight and ground operations.
- A dedicated, proven aviation insurance partner with 16 years of service and approved in all available states.
- Access to workplace safety and education resources.
- One of the only aviation workers' compensation providers to deliver policies in an electronic format.
The NBAA Workers' Compensation Insurance Program was introduced in 2009 to provide access to high-quality coverage at competitive rates for NBAA Member companies. The program is independently underwritten by Phoenix Aviation Managers on behalf of Old Republic Insurance Company.
All NBAA Members who operate aircraft are eligible for this insurance program regardless of size or Member category. This includes all size flight departments, from single aircraft operations to multi-aircraft flight departments. Policies cover everyone involved within the company's flight operation including pilots, maintenance technicians, flight attendants, flight department managers, aircraft operators and administrative personnel. In addition, there are provisions for companies using contract pilots, contract flight attendants and other contract crew.
Insurance coverage is provided by Old Republic Insurance Company. Dividends are declared by Old Republic's Board of Directors and are dependent upon the group loss experience and therefore are not guaranteed. Past dividends should not be used to predict future performance.
Obtaining a Quote is Easy
NBAA Member companies that are not participating in the Workers' Compensation Insurance Program, but would like to know more should contact their insurance agent.
Become a Member of NBAA
If you're not already a NBAA Member, you must first join the Association to take advantage of this program. For more information about becoming a NBAA Member, visit http://www.nbaa.org/join.